I believe the Nice Basset Hound Merry Christmas Shirt America is sick to death. This is accurate figuratively and literally. I have a friend in Atlanta who cannot leave the house (he’s injured) what’s the best way for him to do it? I can’t do it for him while in quarantine. What’s a link I can send him to vote? And he wants to be part of the supposed landslide? Can anyone link? Right now, we can estimate an 80% chance of a Biden victory if we all show up. But that’s still a 20% chance of a Trump victory…far from a sure thing. Think of rolling a D20 where a result of 1-5 is a critical failure.
Nice Basset Hound Merry Christmas Shirt, Tank Top, V-neck, Sweatshirt, And Hoodie
And you the Nĩce Basset Hound Merry Christmas Shirts immediately have to make a CON check to not outright die. Take no chances and get out and vote. Cause that’s where we’re at right now, and unfortunately, Constitution was the Republicans’ dump stat. I think I finally understand politics. I don’t know why this comment is so funny to me but thanks for the actual laugh! Pretty sure Donald Trump is a lich…he should have been dead 4 years ago when he told us on tape that he grabs women by the pussy. Nah, liches were once wizards and wizards read books.