It can be any colour depending on Crew Dragon First Crewed Flight Nasa Space DM-2 Shirt the process. The colour is determined by the salt used to bind the MDMA and make it stable. This is why the colour doesn’t tell you anything about purity but the existence of crystals can. If your ‘MDMA’ is crystals, it might not be MDMA but it’s still something with a high purity since it’s a crystal. Yeah, there’s a common bit of misinformation out there that MDMA can’t be more than 84% pure, which is a pet peeve of mine because it is often cited to hand-wave away actual impurities. Your misunderstanding is the sort of thing that contributes to that, so I’m glad I could help clear it up!
Crew Dragon First Crewed Flight Nasa Space DM-2 Shirt, Tank Top, V-neck, Sweatshirt And Hoodie
It’s true that MDMA HCl is only 84% MDMA by Crew Dragon First Crewed Flight Nasa Space DM-2 Shirt weight, but it’s still a chemically pure species. The other 16% isn’t an impurity; it’s the inactive part of the compound. It’s a little bit like claiming that table salt can only be 39% pure because the chloride ions making up the other 61% don’t taste salty. Yes! I’m aware of this and have had this conversation with people! Once upon a time, I could recite a large amount of research I had done when I was first getting into drugs. Unfortunately, I satisfied my search for knowledge and now a lot of it has been forgotten. Now I’m one of the people spreading misinformation and it seems life has come full circle hahaha.
Other products: Be Proud Of Who You Are LGBT Shirt Classic T-Shirt
1 review for Crew Dragon First Crewed Flight Nasa Space DM-2 Shirt